Monday, August 3, 2009

Wonderful Machine


   Well, as you can see I have started a blog.  I put it off for a while, thinking that's the last thing I need, something more to update.  But after thinking about it, I have become a little excited about it.  It will be nice to have a space to write about and post creative stuff that I run into, and to share what I am up to in the photography world.    Fair warning though, I am a photographer and not a writer (that's my wife).  So it will be mostly visual, and I'm sure full of grammatical errors.  




    So as my first post, I thought of sharing my new involvement with Wonderful Machine.  They are a great resource on the web that connects photographers to photo editors, art buyers, and all the other creative types.  Check them out at www.wonderfulmachine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment