Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Beautiful children


Almost the entire month of August I shot for the CPS program TARE. It is part of their adoption side of the company. It was a great experience, sad at times, but very worth it. I had no idea how many children in my area that needed to be adopted. I believe I shot around 85 kids, and that was just in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
I took it very seriously, just thinking that my portrait of these children is what might be a deciding factor if they are chosen for adoption or not. I was very pleasantly surprised by the life and joy of most of the kids, despite their circumstances. CPS was a great group of folks to work with, very dedicated to the children.

I know there are two images of the girl with the red hair and blue dress, but she was so adorable I had to.

No comments:

Post a Comment