Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Wichita, Kansas


I flew to Wichita, Kansas to shoot a story for Spirit Magazine recently.  Emily Kimbro, the art director of Spirit, was awesome to work with.  She gave me some rough ideas and examples and sent me on my way.  I didn't know a lot about Wichita before I got there, but left with a great impression. I actually was very impressed. It is a large city, but really has a small town feel. My assignment was to go to certain areas of Wichita and photograph the fun things to do.  The locations below are:  Exploration Place, Kansas Cosmosphere, Commerce Street Art District, Old Cowtown Museum and Strataca Salt Mines.  So here you go:



1 comment:

  1. Download 16,000 Woodworking Plans & Projects
    http://startwoodworking.weebly.com/
    Woodworking guide offers anyone of any skill level the ability to build amazing projects. The guide is extra helpful because it offers more detailed explanations, videos and blueprints then your typical woodworker magazine.
    Hope it will help you next time !

    ReplyDelete